Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Are you currently out of work?

Click here to visit and see what resources our county can offer you.


Child Support Modification

If you have experienced an employment related change in income, you may be eligible for a modification of your current child support order.

We are required to review child support orders upon your request. If you would like us to review the amount of the support order for your child(ren), we will need your consent to do so.

If you request a modification review, a new amount will be calculated using both parent’s income, the cost to add the child to your health insurance and the timeshare percentage. Once a review is started it cannot be stopped. A review may result in an increase or decrease of your child support.


Recently Paroled

If you were recently paroled, please review the links below to learn how the LCSA may be able to help you with your child support case and which Social Security benefits may be available to assist you with a successful re-entry such as health care and assistance in obtaining sustainable employment.

Social Security Benefits After Incarceration: What You Need to Know


EDD Bond Program

The EDD Bond program provides employers with a Fidelity bond (insurance) at no cost to them for up to six months to protect an employer against possible theft, dishonest or fraudulent acts when they hire or promote a high-risk employee. Individuals who may be considered high-risk are as follows:

Recovering substance abusers
Welfare recipients
Individuals with Bad credit
Dishonorably discharged military veterans
Economically disadvantaged youth and adults with limited or no work history


Additional Information

Job seekers, current employees, and employers please review the EDD Fidelity Bonding Program Fact Sheet for additional information.

How to apply for bond certification

Job seekers, employees or employers may apply by visiting your nearest EDD Workforce Services or EDA One-Stop office. In order to expedite the process, you may also complete Section B and Section C only of the Fidelity Bond Certification Request and take the completed form with you.

Workforce Development (RIVCO)

If you reside in California but are not in the Riverside County area and would like to locate, a Workforce Development Center or One-Stop near you, please select the link below:

Locate a One-Stop Career Center